please check back another time
Welcome Office Rockstar!
WHO: North Park Massage is hiring!
WHAT: We are looking for super rad, very chill spa receptionist / spa coordinator.
WHEN: Finding the right fit is our priority (we're waiting for "the one").
WHERE: In the heart of North Park on 30th st. - but please apply / ask questions via email ONLY (*hint*hint* thats step 1 of the application process)
The spa coordinator is the heart and brain of day to day operations so an independent, can-do, chill attitude are an absolute must!
Our goal as a business is to build long term relationships with our guests, and the receptionist is often the guest's first and last point of contact. Our ideal receptionist will be a calm multi-tasker with a 'spa-voice' and 'spa-vibe', who uses critical thinking and self reliance to customize and elevate each client interaction.
We like to imagine that each guest is a family member of ours and give them the same customer service we'd give to our significant other's grandma, grandpa, mom, dad, brother, sister, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Build positive and lasting relationships with guests - the guest should be just as excited to see you as their massage therapist!
- Use critical thinking and problem solving skills, in the moment and retroactively.
- Ability to work without supervision: management is only a call away but you're the only receptionist in the building.
- Manage phone calls / emails / website live chat in a timely, proper, succinct, and eloquent manner.
- Manage appointment scheduling.
- Coordinate clients arrivals and checkouts.
- Treatment prep, light cleaning, and spa laundry duties.
$13 per hour.
*Please note: must be able to work full time (all the hours below).*
Thursday 3:30pm - 9:30pm
Friday 3:30pm - 9:30pm
Saturday 12:30pm - 8:30pm
Sunday 3:30pm - 9:30pm
Monday 3:30pm - 9:30pm
To apply please submit your resume via email